I’ve been working with Microsoft Technologies since 1997, including Visual Basic, C++, .NET, Access, SharePoint, and SQL Server. My many years of industry experience is backed by a degree in Computer Science.
I have designed, implemented, and managed OLTP, data warehousing, and OLAP data systems. During these projects, I was able to flex multiple disciplines. From database design, ETL, Power BI, and reporting.
My most recent experience has focused on creating technical content to help get other developers up-to-speed. Recent projects include writing instructor-led content for courses focused on SQL Server, both on-premises and in Azure.
If you’re curious about this blog’s tech - here’s the breakdown:
- Static HTML generated by Eleventy
- Source markdown hosted on GitHub
- Hosted free on Netlify - this is amazing, push a change to GitHub, Netlify builds the site, and then automatically pushes those changes live
- Live CMS editing of posts with Netlify CMS
- Theme based on Hylia by Andy Bell
Feel free to get in touch.